New to MASC

Glad you find us! Sounds like you will be a great resource to the community and can't wait for pics!

DyM

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
zombie;297867 said:
Once summer rolls around I am planning on doing a couple articles on DIY I/O boxes for Apex and I am finalizing a modification to jebao pumps to allow their controller to still run else mode but be able to change the maximun intensity throughout the day (just need to buy the parts and test. Works flawless on paper).
Interested in both. I can use another breakout box for the Apex since it great how you can automate with conditions based on switch positions. I have the jabao and adjusting the flow would be great too, I know they have the light sensor, but I just have that pump off at night since it's not connect to my Apex other than on/off. Something I found out for the Apex, the flood controler purchsed, the switches can all easily be DIY. A normal phone cord with aluminum tape in lui of the $30 switches is all you need.

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
DyM;297979 said:
Interested in both. I can use another breakout box for the Apex since it great how you can automate with conditions based on switch positions. I have the jabao and adjusting the flow would be great too, I know they have the light sensor, but I just have that pump off at night since it's not connect to my Apex other than on/off. Something I found out for the Apex, the flood controler purchsed, the switches can all easily be DIY. A normal phone cord with aluminum tape in lui of the $30 switches is all you need.
You just turn it off at night, do you run any other pumps at night other then the return?