New to the forum!

303travism

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hi my name is Travis I am new to the forum I love my tank just need some ideas to brighten it up that won't break the bank me and my family sit infront of our tank atleast 20min a day checking out everything and are always surprised at the new thing we discover no looking for freebies but just good advice and good deals if they come about thank you and hope to grow a good relationship with you guys and gals so we can swap funny stories about our new family members!

the_fish_man

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Welcome to the forum!!!
Oh and we like pics here :D

Wicked Color

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hello, and welcome, the DBTC always has corals up for grabs, and they are not free, its a pay it forward program that gives folks an opportunity to grab a coral at no cost and repay by contributing to the program when the coral has grown out enough to frag.

303travism

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Please let me know how to get in this program.

Wicked Color

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Just watch the forums, and participate, I see several corals per week go to the program, there will be threads posted, some people like to play games, or put requirements on receiving, its pretty interactive at this point.

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Welcome to the site. We love pictures...

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
Welcome to the club! It's a wealth of good people, knowledge and experience. Do have fun with it :)