New To The Group!

LittleCrabby101

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hi Everyone,

I just joined this group for interaction with people that love saltwater aquariums. I currently have a 40 gallon breeder tank that I've just started to stock (the fun part). I've been keeping fish for many years including freshwater and brackish tanks. I also own three lizards, a spider, betta, two fiddler crabs, a crazy chausie and a dogo d'argentino. I have a mini zoo that I love. I live in the Littleton area and spend a lot of time and fish stores. I like doing research and talking to others about their tanks and live stock. I do taxidermy on the side, I enjoy reading, writing, cooking and wine along with a good movie. I'm currently in the process of seeing how I can help with the black reef problems and saving sharks.

Nice to meet you all!!!
:flypig:
Nadia

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Welcome. How about some pictures of your livestock, both water based and non?

Drew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Welcome to the club. Weve got a good bunch of people on here, Im sure youll enjoy yourself no problem. I too would like to see pix of the "zoo"

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Awesome welcome to the club there's a lot of knowledge here and tons of people that would love to help you lend a hand offer things up etc etc. We have an awesome dbtc program so read up on that and contribute of you can.

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
We have a garage sale Saturday and there will be venders there selling and it's for a good cause. Read the thread to learn about it. Great place to meet the club.

LittleCrabby101

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
More pics of the zoo [attachment=62301:name]

LittleCrabby101

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
09bumblebee;185525 said:
We have a garage sale Saturday and there will be venders there selling and it's for a good cause. Read the thread to learn about it. Great place to meet the club.
Thanks I will need to check that out!

LittleCrabby101

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I was looking for Colorado Reef Forums and this great website came up

Ghosty

Butterfly Fish
Welcome to MASC Nadia! I'm new here too, but have already met some amazing people. Tons of knowledge here, so you're in good hands. Have fun!

P.S. what's a Dogo and Chausie? (Googlin' now...)

LittleCrabby101

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thank you!!! Dogo D'Argentino (mastiff) and a Chausie is basically a jungle cat ;)

2sweet

Butterfly Fish
Welcome, I'm new as well and this group has some of the nicest people you will ever meet.
So glad to have you here with us!

Ghosty

Butterfly Fish
Nice, Chausies look like they have the face of a Mountain Lion! I have a 3/4 Bengal named Frankie ("Blue Eyes"). He's the 'Snow Marble' variety. Supposably his Mother was 1/2 Ragdoll, hence the black-striped tail and flatter face than a pure Bengal. But I thought Ragdolls look different, who knows...

[attachment=62331:name]

LittleCrabby101

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ghosty;186791 said:
Nice, Chausies look like they have the face of a Mountain Lion! I have a 3/4 Bengal named Frankie ("Blue Eyes"). He's the 'Snow Marble' variety. Supposably his Mother was 1/2 Ragdoll, hence the black-striped tail and flatter face than a pure Bengal. But I thought Ragdolls look different, who knows...

View attachment 8737

That is a pretty kitty! I can definately see the Ragdoll especially the eyes.

LittleCrabby101

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
jahmic;186800 said:
Welcome. That pic of your spider will likely give me nightmares tonight :p
Bahaha Sorry!! It's actually very peaceful and friendly, still a spiderling