New to the hobby

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hello everyone

I just wanted to introduce myself. I am a noobie to saltwater with just having a 30 gallon cube tank set up for 1 month. I am sure it's not done perfectly but I have 2 clownfish that seem to be liking it. I may have questions in the future and will also enjoy helping people as my knowledge grows. I live in Denver and look forward to meeting new people in the "addiction" hehe

~Gabe

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
welcome

the_fish_man

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Welcome! Any pics of your tank? ;)

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thanks, yeah I posted some in an album. not sure how these pics get approved but I can slap one on here. No teasing I'm just learning LOL

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Nothing wrong with that at all good start

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
Cool thanks. It was a bit stressful at first like thinking I had aiptasia but it turned out to be cupcoral lol... I'm having fun with it though and getting small upgrades as I can.

the_fish_man

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Lol. Yep I've been in your shoes. If you can make it down to Windsor I can give you some free corals.

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ah nice lol I'm going to Greeley tomorrow for dinner though I may need to pass on coral as right now I only have power florescent lighting :/ That's really kind of you though thanks

the_fish_man

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
K when you upgrade light feel free to stop by and I will get you with some nice corals.

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Welcome to the site, tons of great people here with a wealth of knowledge.

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
wicked demon;88059 said:
What it is, in the hood.
There's actually 2 hoods lol, one from an old 10 gallon. 2 CFL 50/50 6500k and one 2 bar PF not sure what bulb. Nothing coral worthy minus the cup and sun coral that aren't photosynthetic. I'm kinda trying to save up for LED, but I find other stuff to spend money on to make this tank a good home for my clowns/scooter blenny.