New to the Springs - Shane's IM SR-120g

Anybody know where you can get some decent size colonies of some of the rarer zoas in CO? Or any other stunner showsize type pieces. Looking to add a couple bigger things to my 120. Southern CO is even better!:wink-new:

Anybody know where you can get some decent size colonies of some of the rarer zoas in CO? Or any other stunner showsize type pieces. Looking to add a couple bigger things to my 120. Southern CO is even better!:wink-new:

jgonzz

Hammerhead Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
ShaneOMac;323151 said:

Macna, you will find all you need :)

zombie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
ShaneOMac;323151 said:
Reefkoi if you want something close, and gonzos or aquatic arts for nice sps at a good price (of course they are a bit of a drive). Like mentioned above, if you can make it up to MACNA next weekend, the selection of top quality corals will be fing rediculous.

Scooped these scolys at MACNA for 125 and 150 a piece! There were definitely some steals to be had on that last day!