Newbie looking for saltwater fish and coral stores in Denver

Torsionpain

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hey all. New to saltwater and live in Wyoming. Not much for saltwater here besides Petco. Looking for some leads on some reputable shops in Denver area. Have 55g reef setup with live sand and rock, 4 actinic and 10k t5 bulbs, lg CPR Aquafuge 2 hob with protein skimmer. Any leads would be appreciated.
Thanks all,
Ken

opakapaka

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Re: Newbie looking for saltwater fish and coral stores in Denver

Elitereef in Arvada, Aquamart in Lakewood, and Aquatic Art in Highlands Ranch are my favorites.

where are you in Wyoming? I would say the same Elite is closest to you but if you came on a Saturday you could hit Aquatic art, aqua mart then elite reef all on the way back north

opakapaka

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Re: Newbie looking for saltwater fish and coral stores in Denver

Yup grad pearl city 99

Ghosty

Butterfly Fish
Great White Aquatics in Ft.Collins, but if you're coming all the way to Denver, Elite Reef is one of the best in the NorthWestern part of the Denver Metro area. GoogleMap them.

Cake_Boss

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
Great White in foco for sure!
Foco also has Alpine Koi and D&G. Greeley has Gonzo, you best bring your pocket book he has awesome stuff, and Animal Attractions. Boulder has AquaImports.
Lafayette has Catfish Charlies, another of my faves.

Then theres the Denver shops, which the others can chime in about.

Torsionpain

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thanks all for the info. I did hit up Aquatic Art and Aquamart. Did spend some money at both. I have been to most shops in FC. I will have to check out the others.