• yes +1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • unuhh ...charlie stinks!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
Alright we have a host for November! ...We get to invade Charlie's (hadonnisreef) house on Sunday November the 13th at 2pm Its gonna be way up north for all you north guys but certainly worth the drive if your down south. I know you all can't wait to check out his anemone tank.
The meeting will be here

Last edited by a moderator:

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
alright this meeting is coming up soon ...a poll has been added so please vote so we all know how many to expect

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
its in evans i believe ..up north will get an address soon ....charlie can you pm it to me and i can post a link to it in the first thread or post just post it up here if you want ...although just posting it up isnt advised as bots can easily get there hands on it that way

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I should be able to make this one!!! What area up north is it?

300 gallon mixed reef
90 gallon bowfront fowlr

lpsouth1978@msn.com

Users with zero posts needing moderation to determine if they are spam bots
Wish I could make it, But I will be in the Jamaica or Cozumel or Grand Cayman (not sure which on that day). But I'm sure you will all have more fun than me!!!

bsharpe

lpsouth1978;120903 said:
Wish I could make it, But I will be in the Jamaica or Cozumel or Grand Cayman (not sure which on that day). But I'm sure you will all have more fun than me!!!
No way, I have been diving in all these places and I rate Grand Cayman as #1, then Cozumel and Jamaica. All great, be sure to try the pickled goat in Grand Cayman.

lpsouth1978@msn.com

Pisces II;120904 said:
No way, I have been diving in all these places and I rate Grand Cayman as #1, then Cozumel and Jamaica. All great, be sure to try the pickled goat in Grand Cayman.
I've been diving in both Cozumel and Grand Cayman and look forward to diving them again. As for the pickled goat, I think I will pass, but I may have some turtle soup.

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
bump ....still trying to get the address for you guys ...will have an exact time for you by Sunday.

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
meeting is here ...also put it in the first post

getting close ....i sure hope there are more than 6 of us coming....please vote!