• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
Join us at Allyson's new location and check out her great selection of corals! Allyson will be providing finger food and you are welcome to BYOB and any snacks you would like to share. Be sure to sign in as this will count towards your two meetings to initiate or continue your membership. Please contact the MASC BOD with any questions.

Date: October 21, 2017
Time: 2 until whenever
Location: 1618 Iris St., Broomfield CO 80020 https://goo.gl/tBqfhV

mbjnt

Turbo Snail
Cool! Will be there. Was nice seeing some of the setup yesterday and would be cool see how the display tank gets along from yesterday to then.

MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
November will be on a Saturday too, but we could shoot for a Sunday in December.

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Woot! Party at Allyson's house!!

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
AllysonP;n677016 said:
can't wait foy everyone to check my new set up out. I have so much more room. went from not even 100 square gets to about 600.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
I'll come by some other time and check you out. Gonna let the tanks mature a bit before grabbing frags but you're on my list of shops to hit up!

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
can't wait to see all your hotness :D

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Who cant wait for the 21st?

AllysonP

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Our 600 hp Supra will be here for all you gear heads :) (no car rides though lol) I just wish our 1000+ hp supra was hear for you to drool over lmao

But other then my hot cars I have 100s of zoas fragged, clams, euphyllia, favias, chalices, some more lps, and some SPS fragged and healing.

If you have stuff you want to trade let me know. I am interested in zoas, high end sps, chalices, always love euphylia.

I am not planning on demos or anything but if anyone is interested in learning how to frag i would be more then happy to show you. I figured this time around we could do some coral sales, hang out, and just relax, since mot meetings and shows I don't get to really talk to anyone.

But feel free to let me know if there is anything you would like to see here.

I also am Going to DBTC JF Freak Hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Going to plan a game or some way for a lucky person to win.

I will also Be giving away a $50 gift card to someone at the door.

Also this will be a kid friendly meet. My kids will be here and love to ride bikes and play outside, but I also have a toy area for those who want to play inside. I can also put on finding nemo or dori!!!!!!!!!

Anyone on facebook please like and share my meeting post so get all or hobbyist friends here. Lets make this meeting the best yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can not wait to see you all here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Don't worry I have room for all. My house is 3500 square feet, and my fish room is about 600.

All I ask is that we are respectful of each other and my home.
(please no pets)

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Alright, sounds like fun! and JF Freak Hair ohhh yaaa!!!!

Diddle822

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
Is anyone else interested in DBTC? I have a couple lower end corals that I fragged up and would bring. Got a couple cool things growing but nothing to trade just yet. Anyone going to the meeting interested?

Other than that can't wait. I'll definitely have a few bucks to spend.

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Less then 2 weeks. Are you ready?