Offical 85 gallon shallow reef moving sales thread

lkoechle

Cleaner Shrimp
Welcome to the 85 gallon sales thread! We are moving to Florida so unfortunately our pride and joy has to be taken down. We are located in Littleton, and the tank has been up for a year and half.

I really loved what another member did here recently. So I will be copying him... and that's all there is to say about that...

This sale will be in 3 Phases I don't want to risk breaking colonies by chasing fish (after all, my clown chasing the wrasse away from the anemone already broke my red monti, I don't want to increase the damage...), so coral will go first. Once all coral have been picked up, then fish/inverts/rock will be picked up, etc.

Phase 1 Coral
Phase 2 Fish/Inverts/Rock
Phase 3 Equipment and Substrate

ALSO, THE LIST IS VIA EXCEL SPREADSHEET WHICH WILL BE UPDATED WITH RESERVATIONS TWO DEEP UNLESS A THIRD SHOWS INTEREST.

SALES SHEET:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bppcqctz2o0lwli/tanksalesheet.xlsx?dl=0

LIVESTOCK SALE PHOTO ALBUM:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/68424752@N07/sets/72157666733521481

ONCE I HAVE ADDED YOU TO THE LIST NEXT TO YOUR CHOSEN ITEM I WILL PM YOU TO DISCUSS PICK-UP.

CORAL AND ANEMONES ARE READY FOR PICK UP. M-F 5 TO 8 PM, PM FOR WEEKEND PICK UP.

Those reserving equipment, I will contact you when the livestock is sold and equipment is ready for pick up.

Feel free to PM any questions.

lkoechle

Cleaner Shrimp
You can. I like yo try and keep pods in the tank but dont have to if you feed her enough. Make sure you feed her at least once a day. Twice if you can. She can go a few days without if she needs to. But definitely not preferred. She disappeared for a month so I stopped target feeding thinking something had happened to her, and she popped up one day while I was feeding the bog guys. Skinny, but alive. She is still putting on weight from that.

She eats the smaller bits of PE mysis as well as fish eggs. From what I have noticed she will try almost anything. But I know with confidence she eats mysis and eggs.

lkoechle

Cleaner Shrimp
elmotheodd;n644736 said:
Do you have any snails / crabs clean up crew to sell or did I miss it on the spreadsheet
I forgot to put them on. I have dwarf cowries ($4 a piece) and different snails (nassarius, turbos, a couple other species) and a handful of hermits living in my sump (they started snail murdering so they got banished). The standard clean up crew (everybody aside from the cowries) I was going to offer free for anyone buying other stuff.

lkoechle

Cleaner Shrimp
UPDATE: Since some people are having difficulty accessing the drop box link, I've attached the CURRENT sales sheet. I will upload a new one at the start of each day if any changes have occurred.

lkoechle

Cleaner Shrimp
Updated sales sheet for those who can't open the dropbox:

CORAL AND ANEMONES ARE READY FOR PICK UP. M-F 5 TO 8 PM, PM FOR WEEKEND PICK UP.