!!!!!Official Friday Night Live SALE!!!! Start time 6:30pm

The Coral Shop.com

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
ARE YOU READY FOR SOME CORAL!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!

I'll post a number and a picture of a coral, name and price will be on the picture!! Be the first to reply with the number and it's yours!! Corals I have duplicates of will be honored to the second and maybe third if I have it!! I'll confirm with dupes after the dust settles ;)

Please no pm's it's way confusing and I'm gonna be posting pics like a madman! We're gonna rock through about 90 corals and colonies!

I'll try and keep everyone updated on what's gone/available as we go but no guarantees lol

After the sale I'll pm everyone with what corals I have you down for and a total. Payment through paypal is awesome and of course cash is king!! Need to get everyone their coral by Sunday evening, I'll be gone most of next week. Pickup is fine I'll be around all day Sunday, plus I'll do a north and south drop Saturday if needed.

If there's something you had to have and it's snagged up lmk and if anything falls through I'll follow up with ya!

Whew! That said I'm thinking it's time for a teaser pic!!!!!!!!

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Shoot, I wont be home until 7, Ill get on ASAP.

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
DIZZZAMN! Please leave the light on, I wont be too late!

crustytheclown

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
i want to play but i will be gone for most of the weekend :concern: Is shipping available??? Is anyone going to pick up from Fort Collins?

coloagro

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Is this stuff WYSIWYG? I've gotten kind of screwed when a mother colony is posted and then I pay for something that looks totally different. Just curious. I'll be tagging along in 45 min :) Looking forward to some solid priced zoos for the budget minded...aka broke folk lol

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Ready to roll!