Orchids for free

jagermeister

Blenny
M.A.S.C Club Member
Paring down the hobbies because of lack of time and room. These orchids have been neglected and need some tlc. I've had them for years and they have continuously bloomed for me. Not sure on the species.

Free to a good home but please only take them if you know how to care for orchids.

Thanks.

Heffe01

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
How do you have a super cool hobby and a super lame one at the same time. At least it looks like the lame one lost. :)

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
Heffe01;117378 said:
How do you have a super cool hobby and a super lame one at the same time. At least it looks like the lame one lost. :)
i dunno ..i haven't seen the tank pics ...lol

Wicked Color

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Heffe01;117378 said:
IDK man, orchids are so diverse and beautiful!!!

jagermeister

Blenny
M.A.S.C Club Member
how do you care for orchids?
Actually they're not that hard. Don't know why I wrote that. Helps to have higher humidity, bright light, and they don't grow in typical potting soil. Also helps to fertilize to get them to bloom.

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
hmm maybe thats why my lillys dont bloom ..cuz i dont fertilize

i would probably take them if no one closer jumps on them

bsharpe

Users with zero posts needing moderation to determine if they are spam bots
I have orchids, would be happy to take them, and I will give one to DV3!

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Contract killers leave their "calling card" behind when they have completed a job, some leave poker cards, identifiable marking on body...and some...a single orchid...Just keep smarting off Don...just keep smarting off....

Wicked Color

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Boogie;117520 said:
Contract killers leave their "calling card" behind when they have completed a job, some leave poker cards, identifiable marking on body...and some...a single orchid...Just keep smarting off Don...just keep smarting off....
Right? lol, Betsy is my new hitman! (hitwoman?, hitlady?, hitperson? IDK) She has all the flowers!