OT. Looking for small breed Female Dog

Status
Not open for further replies.

sweat044

Butterfly Fish
Looking for a dog for my kids. Must be good with kids. Possible breeds: French bulldog, Boston terrier, pug. Mutts welcome just nothing over 30 lbs. Potty trained is a plus.

Let me know what you have.

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
sweat044;122690 said:
What if it just went "missing" lol. I don't wanna take her dog and you as a roommate when she finds out! Lol
LOLOLOL! Actually, Dillon can be quite handy to have around...might not be a bad deal.

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I wont be very handy after my wife chops my arms off for givin away her dog:(

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Off The Deep End;122694 said:
I wont be very handy after my wife chops my arms off for givin away her dog:(
Arms?? yeah...cuz thats what angry women always chop off in rage... John Bobbitt ..just sayin.

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I think it would take alot more than giving away her dog for her to do that!! Hell she said if i ever cheated all she would do is superglue my p**** to my bellybutton.... i think im safe:)

the_fish_man

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
michael.lemke;122716 said:
I have this great Boston. 6 years old. $1,000,000
Hopefully you only meant $1,000..... Or something other than a million lol

Cake_Boss

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
sweat044;122679 said:
Looking for a dog for my kids. Must be good with kids. Possible breeds: French bulldog, Boston terrier, pug. Mutts welcome just nothing over 30 lbs. Potty trained is a plus.

Let me know what you have.
Why the small breed may I ask?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

sweat044

Butterfly Fish
rockys_pride;122763 said:
Why the small breed may I ask?

I want a small breed because anytime I look for anything larger it seems like people try to give me pitbulls. Plus with two small kids it is easier to have a smaller dog.

Cake_Boss

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have a lab and cocker spaniel, the lab tolerates being ridden, pulling, pulling better than the cocker. He's also not as rough with the kids. The cocker is less intimidating than the lab though. Both do well with children, but the lab has more patience.

have you tried looking at oodle.com, formerly facebook marketplace? They always have puppies on there.

I got both of my dogs from 4H projects...I think.

Do your research though, otherwise you'll end up like me having the two worst breeds for ear infections.

Status
Not open for further replies.