1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. Thanks
    Dismiss Notice

Painter

Discussion in 'Jobs: Help Wanted or Offered' started by AllysonP, Jul 7, 2017.

1. AllysonP

AllysonP Prawn Platinum Sponsor M.A.S.C Club Member

Does anyone replace wood siding and also can paint my house?

2. jneps

jneps Copepod

Allyson,
    If no one replies, try looking on Yelp. Or, buy an Angie's List membership. Both of those services are good ways to vet contractors.

AllysonP likes this.
  3. Cherub

Cherub Shark M.A.S.C Club Member

Hired a painter today, he starts Monday. If you wanted to wait a few days I can see how he does and will recommend him based on his work.

4. AllysonP

that would be great thanks

5. Cherub

Painters are doing the second half of the job today but they did great painting 4 bedrooms. Today they're painting the living room and kitchen. The painters name is Robert and his number is 720-422-6751

AllysonP likes this.
  6. projectx

projectx Tuna M.A.S.C Club Member

Atak painting did both mine and my parents house and did a killer job and they were reasonable too. (720) 361-5822

AllysonP likes this.
  7. Cherub

who did you end up using?

8. AllysonP

I haven't contacted anyone yet. I've just been busy getting our supra ready for the races tomorrow. I plan on calling and getting quotes next week

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

9. Ghxst

Ghxst Prawn

Your old neighbor Dave S. is a painter. He was my environmental ethics professor years back. We got in a discussion about the ethics of fish / coral keeping and through that conversation ended up realizing that... lol old post but figured if you didn't know he paints houses he does on the side