1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. Thanks
    Dismiss Notice

PEA is AMAZING!!!

Discussion in 'Vendor Experiences' started by tomtom2245, Dec 4, 2014.

1. tomtom2245

tomtom2245 Amphipod M.A.S.C Club Member

So last week Pacific East Aquaculture, which is a Maryland based business, had a $#!% ton of sales for Thanksgiving week. Having lived in DC and been to a couple of their booths at local club meetings I placed an order with them and let me say their service is amazing. They have a premium membership option which entitles you to 10% off and a free frag which pays for itself right there. They responded to any questions I sent in via email in a matter of minute. And the finishing touch was on the day of delivery, yesterday, they give you a phone call after they see the package is delivered to make sure everything made it OK. One of their biggest items is their clam selection. You may pay a slight bit more but they are all aquacultured and are the brightest looking clams I have ever seen. My only regret is that while I lived in DC I didn't make the drive up to visit their retail store. Here is their link if anyone wants to check them out http://www.pacificeastaquaculture.com/ . I'll post some pics of the corals and stuff I got from them in a little while.

2. Balz3352

Balz3352 Marlin M.A.S.C Club Member

How long did shipping take?

3. tomtom2245

I asked to have them ship it on Tuesday following the end of their Cyber Monday sales and it arrived at 9:30am yesterday. They ship using UPS Priority Overnight and everything was double bagged and then all placed in a larger bag.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2014
  4. tomtom2245

Here are some photos of some of the things I got from them:

Xenia
    [attachment=68171:name]

Red Dragon Acro
    [attachment=68172:name]

Yellow Stylophora
    [attachment=68173:name]

Cherry Bomb Shroom
    [attachment=68174:name]