Pellet Food

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
Didn't know where else to post this.

I bought these pellets to give my fish variety but they just sink to the bottom. They don't get eaten. If you want em let me know. Trade or free I don't care as long as I don't waste them. The container is still full as you can see minus some pinches I tried for a couple of days. I watched the fish look at them as they sank.

View attachment 2037

Zooid

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I use that stuff to feed all my fish.
They just need to get used to it.
On a positive note, the bristleworms will eat that stuff up quickly :)

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
That is the best food out there IMO better than a lot of frozens even.

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
yeah thats what i was told but my fishies dont eat it so if you want let me know.

Zooid did you sell me my clowns? I seen someone call you Gale so is it possible theres more than one Gale in Arvada who is into saltwater? lol

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
man eveytime i open the drawer below the tank and crack the lid on that stuff my clowns know exactly were to be ...practically eat it out of my hand .....what ever they miss the nassuraius snails are prompt to pop out of the sand

i would take it if you truly don't want it

Zooid

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
You probably bought them from me :) It's not likely more than one Gale from Arvada that raises clowns hehe.

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ok cool. I went there with my roomie and bought 2 semi Picassos. They don't like the pellets anymore lol. They're doing well though

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
Cool dv3 I'm not sure how I missed your post. Feel free to come by and get it this weekend. My clowns don't eat it. I saw one bite it and spit it out. The other one won't even bother. I'm off santa fe and evans. I'm going to ft collins in the morning but should be home in the evening.

Cake_Boss

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
Denvercherub;89209 said:
Cool dv3 I'm not sure how I missed your post. Feel free to come by and get it this weekend. My clowns don't eat it. I saw one bite it and spit it out. The other one won't even bother. I'm off santa fe and evans. I'm going to ft collins in the morning but should be home in the evening.
Are the pellets too big? I have to crush up all my food on order for my fish to eat it up. If it's too big, they spit it out

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk