Peyton manning jerseys ( or any other nfl,nba,mlb,nhl)

Ambrosio Aquatics

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Hey my peeps, just thought i would let everyone know i can get sports jerseys $65 or 2 for $100(nhl are $100 each). They are the authentic style not the crappy iron on jerseys
100% nylon diamond back mesh body and 100% nylon dazzle sleeves and yoke for team color. 100% polyester diamond back mesh body and 100% polyester dazzle sleeves and yoke for white. 100% polyester flat knit rib collar and 100% polyester engineered stripe knit insert for select teams
All Numbers, Logos and Names are sewn on and embroidered!

ChrisB

Butterfly Fish
ambrosiozoa;155353 said:
Hey my peeps, just thought i would let everyone know i can get sports jerseys $65 or 2 for $100(nhl are $100 each). They are the authentic style not the crappy iron on jerseys
100% nylon diamond back mesh body and 100% nylon dazzle sleeves and yoke for team color. 100% polyester diamond back mesh body and 100% polyester dazzle sleeves and yoke for white. 100% polyester flat knit rib collar and 100% polyester engineered stripe knit insert for select teams

Dang it why is nhl so much more?! I wold totaly buy 2 nhl for 100$!! :p

how much for 2 nhl? and can you get throwbacks IE a good old Roy jersey?

Cake_Boss

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ambrosiozoa;155353 said:
Are they the new Nike ones?

Zoalander

Butterfly Fish
Nick I'm going to want a couple
Arian Foster
Darren McFadden
Vick
Roddy white
I'm going to try some on and I'll text u to confirm with sizes.

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
hurrafreak;155461 said:
I'm interested in the new Manning bronco jersey though!! I PM'ed ya haha!

Curious how this all works since the Nike ones aren't available yet, and Reebok just got sued for trying to make a buck off selling Tebow's Jets jersey. From what I heard, Reebok probably isn't allowed to sell Manning's Bronco jersey either; their licensing agreement expired on 3/1.

That being said, I know they are probably floating around. Now would definitely be the time to grab what could be a limited run if Reebok decides to pull the product off the market to appease Nike's lawsuit.

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'm curious as well cause I have NO idea! BUT the Tebow jersey are already made in the Jets colors. Nike is just suing for the profits that were made off of the sales, they aren't sending them back or anything.

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
hurrafreak;155470 said:
I'm curious as well cause I have NO idea! BUT the Tebow jersey are already made in the Jets colors. Nike is just suing for the profits that were made off of the sales, they aren't sending them back or anything.
Looks like the Manning jerseys are for sale on the broncos shop, so I guess Nike IS ok with them selling them afterall...as long as they get a cut of the profits. Thanks for the clarification, I was thinking about picking one up myself if they're available.

Ambrosio Aquatics

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
nike did pick up the rights but reebok is still producing or at least selling what they have left, send me a pm if you want something and I'll let you know what is available
hurrafreak;155470 said:

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ambrosiozoa;155567 said:
nike did pick up the rights but reebok is still producing or at least selling what they have left, send me a pm if you want something and I'll let you know what is available
No disrespect but how are you getting manning jerseys? Both of my suppliers are telling me that I can not get them for at least 45 days. Also reebox has been doing tee shirts not jerseys. They have been ordered to not make jerseys.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

303travism

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
MartinsReef;155600 said:
No disrespect but how are you getting manning jerseys? Both of my suppliers are telling me that I can not get them for at least 45 days. Also reebox has been doing tee shirts not jerseys. They have been ordered to not make jerseys.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
From what I read they have to be off the shelfs by Sunday so the people that have them can still sell them.