phosphate

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
What's the alk? When I'm having problems it's sometimes something else but then again it's usually the alk. Low nutrient systems need pretty low alk. I'd shoot for 7.5ish and steady. More pop may help too as well as good quality amino acid.

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
High Plains Reefer;366014 said:
and i dose acropower weekly
You getting any algae growth from it? I seem to be on the edge of algae when I have the dosage correct. A bit more and algae, less and less growth and color.

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
High Plains Reefer;366021 said:
no not having algae problems what amino product do you use?
I used acro power with good results. If I overdosed a bit I'd get algae which is how I judged the dose. If algae started I'd back off. Seems like you need to add to your dose. 500g is a lot to manage.

High Plains Reefer

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
thats the thing I really dont care for the fish i likes the purdy sticks but i am trying to find a school of blue eye cardinals and a school of blue reef chromis

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
That's a good solution - If fish aren't your thing, then schools of one or two kinds will add life/movement/poop to your tank and keep the focus on the corals.

Rumen

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
High Plains Reefer;366141 said:
thats the thing I really dont care for the fish i likes the purdy sticks but i am trying to find a school of blue eye cardinals and a school of blue reef chromis
Aquatic art got a bunch of blue eye last week