Pods Reefs 2 go, today only.

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'm placing an order here in the next 45 min, if anyone needs a Parker pick up, let me know!

xxHLTxx

Detritus
M.A.S.C Club Member
so how about this. Munch places the order. Paypal or whatever works for Munch is up to him, but thats where the order will go through and I am at Chambers and Alameda and can pick up for anyone on the northish side. If enough of you want a certain spot i can do a 1 drop delivery. But order goes through Munch and must be willing to pick up at Munch's... (in case my meetup time doesnt work for you).

fishguy69

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Do we have a list of who's ordering and how much each needs to pay? Not sure for my self

fishguy69

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
HUH! Sorry not sure if I was included in the buy. Need a list and cost like some group buys.

Blindrage

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
PlumCrazy;270889 said:
# of pods desired divided by 1000 then multiplied by 24.99
Would it not be # desired/2000 * $24.99? It was a 2 for 1 special right?

If there are any unclaimed lots on this then I would still like in for one set.

Fitz19d

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
So uh was that order made with the partial list of people wanting in already, or due to time was the Munch order just him? With the short time window I missed the one reply about it changing over to him (****ty notifications emails).

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I placed an order for myself and Plum. I'll email and see if I can add to the order before they ship tomorrow.

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
If anyone is interested in pods, post up what you need. No guarantees they can add to the order, but I'm hoping they get my email before they ship, and let me add.

Fitz19d

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
You know, actually don't worry about it. Especially if we didn't get the free shipping. I think I'll do what I suggested. Going to get a list toghether from people esp up north. Never time they have the special I'll order from everyone. I'll stock up on CUC and a few other things I've wanted to order from them.

Otherwise seems like a bit of a cluster going from you to plum to me trying to meet up N.

Fitz19d

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
That was a secondary worry, main thing was with plum changing who's receiving and changing the rules to if we can't meet at his time places we usually do, me being stuck driving down to parker pretty much doubles my cost almost.

mathewkofalk

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
All north people I'm going to order soon il do a new post when I do but start saving up incase we need to jump on another sale. Bu plan on this week or the following.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2