Possible sick tang

Mav

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Nope. I'm in NO way tryin to bash them. I think ron is his name, the owner, is a great guy. He says he buys direct from the divers and only buys healthy fish. He trusts his suppliers and doesnt recommend qt his fish. I knew I should have qted anyways. My fault

Dbarnes

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I was there yesterday and fish looked very poor, they ussualy look poor. I think he had three dead in the tanks just lying there during my visit

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Mav

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
This tang looked great. Had him show me he was eating. Lookef great. Maybe just had an outbreak in the tanks

Dbarnes

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Those tangs are definitely touchy, even with QT u may have lost him. They are tough to keep from just suddenly getting ich. Sorry yo hear u lost it. I would hold off on pulling all the other fish until u see signs of it, alot of times those will get ich and nothing else in the tank will.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Mav

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
So I guess there is a warranty of 72 hrs. Already flushed... oops. Ron Is a great guy though. If I bring a pic of the ich in he'll give me 50%store credit.

Dbarnes

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
xjmav;205460 said:
So I guess there is a warranty of 72 hrs. Already flushed... oops. Ron Is a great guy though. If I bring a pic of the ich in he'll give me 50%store credit.
Good deal glad he is working with you on it. Still a bummer you lost him either way. How are the other fish looking today?

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

daverf

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Look at my build thread and consider yourself lucky if you don't lose anything else...lost close to $1G in fish because I did the exact same as you (from same LFS). But, we have no one to blame except ourselves for not QT'ing and believing the hype from someone who thinks it isn't necessary ;)

If it was Ich, just keep in mind that it is now in your system (if it wasn't previously).