Previous Reef Stock Winners

Irishman

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Anyone on the forums win anything from previous Reef Stock to where you weren't able to take the prize home right away. You had to give them your email address, house address and full name and contact info and by doing this they would send you a conformation email to ship your prize to you? I am asking because I still haven't received and email and I've tried contacting people with no luck. :wall::hurt:

MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
I won that LED, but they have contacted me already. I don't know when I will receive the light though since it is a first run. If you are worried I would reach out to Nikki with Reef Builders, I think that is who passed on my info to the company.

Irishman

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Got ahold of Nicole and she said she sent Kessil and email. That was a week and half ago. Just sent her another email asking for an update so we'll see how that goes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Irishman

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Just arrived on Tuesday. Was out of town for a week but finally opened the package today!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JuanGutz

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Awesome! I'm glad that you finally got them. Would of sucked if something had gone wrong. Enjoy that ap700! Looks like ba light.

rmougey

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
The manufacturers that donate goods to Reefstock are all good guys. And the reason that the raffle items get marked "Will be shipped to you" is to make you aware that you don't get to carry it home that day. On average, it takes about 4-6 weeks for most folks to receive their items, assuming that they are in production. As I remind folks, these prizes come directly from the manufacturer, not from a reseller. They aren't BRS, MarineDepot or Fosters & Smith as it relates to shipping retail items in stock.

Enjoy your new goodies.... and thanks for coming to Reefstock!