Prez Of University of Wyo

MattL

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
When i was there tons of votes came from the greek community. Hit up the houses and dorms most of the voters live on campus.

Alexforchange

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
we have a $1000 dollar campaign budget so things like monsters are a real possibility...now I just need to fundraise so we have the thousand lol

Alexforchange

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
we have to either pay out of pocket or fundraise... lame
and usually campaigns have to raise a full 1000 if they want to win. pretty ridic

MattL

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
What house? I think mine had funding for stuff liie that...if not have a keger and fundraise that way. Plus make tons of voters with empty cups.

Alexforchange

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
MattL;75476 said:
What house? I think mine had funding for stuff liie that...if not have a keger and fundraise that way. Plus make tons of voters with empty cups.
Pi Kappa Phi (not Pike lol)
and Ill check into that. We are def considering a mixer/keger type event

MattL

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ha, i like the disclaimer! have any coral to sell? Or if you have a RO filter i have sold water to people for extra cash on crags list.

Cake_Boss

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
MattL;75476 said:
always a good way to make money, also consider the keg-a-thon event, you know the 10 man timed event on chugging a keg. I think there should be a MASC team to represent

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
When is the deadline/voting?? You could tie in you saltwater education? Show that you are active in a hobby that is trying to fix ocean problems. Tie in some speeches from matt p, bob fnner, julian sprung, etc. I do also like the monster and keg ideas lol!

spstimie

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Run on a campaign of making the school Pass/Fail like Santa Cruz:) aka: Party School

SAZAMA

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
promise things like change, tax breaks for non trustfundys, and transparency in the university office... even if you never plan to do any of it. it works. I've seen it.LOL
good luck Alex
do a bake sale in front of reefstock, for extra cash.
p.s. I love muffins