1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. Thanks
    Dismiss Notice

Purple hornet dbtc

Discussion in 'Instructions for DBTC' started by 120greefman, Apr 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Boogie

Boogie Tuna M.A.S.C Club Member

Whaaaaaaat?? Meeeeeeeee? Look look ....well...it was there a minute ago...I swear...

2. Off The Deep End

Off The Deep End Marlin M.A.S.C Club Member

3. Heffe01

Heffe01 Sardine M.A.S.C Club Member

Damn i was fooled! Lol...i searched your threads and the guy said he was auctioning off a 92 gallon corner...never had one so i assumed he knew what he had...damn him. Lol. Guess you got rid of the 20 gallon sump that was with it too.

4. 120greefman

120greefman Guest

LOL, that is funny. I think I did post all the tanks I have at some point in prior threads. And yes the 20 gallon sump went bye bye. But now that you mention it, it is a 92 gallon. I measured. Oh well, my dbtc, my mistake, had the number set in my head and no one said 412 prior to me saying a winner so I think it is ok to move forward.

5. 120greefman

120greefman Guest

I noticed you said 432 which would have been correct but I traded the sump and a wavemaker for a canister filter. I will throw you a couple PH if you want them just for doing your homework. :) LMK

6. Off The Deep End

If you would like i will give heffe a frag of the PH when they are ready, i have to dbct 2 of them out anyway and he did do his homework.

7. the_fish_man

the_fish_man Barracuda M.A.S.C Club Member

Can I get dibs on second frag? Lol

8. Off The Deep End

Boogie already has first dibs because he is making the drive for me to get them and i was offering the second to heffe. when they grow out more i will make sure you get a frag.

9. 120greefman

120greefman Guest

No, don't worry about it. An honest mistake on my end and it is no big deal. I am glad heffe was thorogh enough to actually look all that up. He deserves a reward. I have a nice plug for him too. Imagine I could have gone through life thinking my 92 gallon corner tank was only a 90. LOL. Trust me I have more PH so it is not a big deal. :)

10. Off The Deep End

Ok then fishman the other one is yours after it heals.

11. the_fish_man

the_fish_man Barracuda M.A.S.C Club Member

12. cindys

cindys Copepod

13. Wicked Color

Wicked Color Kraken M.A.S.C Club Member

there was already a winner.

14. Mini T

Mini T Sardine M.A.S.C Club Member

15. Wicked Color

Wicked Color Kraken M.A.S.C Club Member

by this time next year he may need that much space with all his kewl azz zoas and palys!

16. 120greefman

120greefman Guest

LOL, someone please close this already!