1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. Thanks
    Dismiss Notice

Quick question

Discussion in 'Instructions for DBTC' started by KhensuRa, Feb 7, 2012.

1. KhensuRa

KhensuRa Marlin M.A.S.C Club Member

So for DBTC I think my understanding is that I don't have to do a contest of some way, but I could just know someone who I want to give a DBTC to and that counts? Say they where over at my house and saw a coral and said hey I like that can I buy it, or course I can not sell said coral due to it being DBTC, but I could in fact at that time just give that person a frag?

And in my best interest it is still good to post saying I gave that coral away for DBTC?

2. hurrafreak

hurrafreak Orca M.A.S.C Club Member

Yes on both. As long as you're passing those corals on it doesn't matter how.

3. amonchak

amonchak Marlin Staff Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C Club Member

+1 the rules are just to pass along, however you see fit.

4. KhensuRa

Coolness... thanks for the info...

5. Metalsniper

Metalsniper Amphipod M.A.S.C Club Member

So, I hear you live near me... Wanna show off your tank ;)

6. KhensuRa

Looks as you are in Golden so we are darn close. You can stop on by at any time. im in Belmar.

7. Metalsniper

Metalsniper Amphipod M.A.S.C Club Member

Haha, I'll have to find a time to come by. Erika (kyuubichan218) and I always like seeing other peoples tanks. The only really local people whose tanks we've seen are Hanna (little fish) and Jake from ReefBuilders.com

8. KhensuRa

Feel to stop on by. I like seeing other peoples tanks as well. DJKMS has a killer tank and is pretty close as well.

9. kyuubichan218

kyuubichan218 Amphipod M.A.S.C Club Member

I also have a DBTC waiting for you that we could bring over.