Red and Purple Monti Cap

Kindafishy

Cleaner Shrimp
I'm a noob to this site. However am about to post some birdsnest to give away. I'd love to get a frag of your monti. If any is left?

Dbarnes

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Kindafishy;144448 said:
I'm a noob to this site. However am about to post some birdsnest to give away. I'd love to get a frag of your monti. If any is left?
Plenty of red left, ill trade ya if you still have some?

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Kindafishy

Cleaner Shrimp
Sweet! This is to fabulous! You've still got the Red Monti, Then tlsrcs is willing to part with a little of the purple you gave him as well!

Woot!!

Have to see if I can coordinate a run up to you, with a run up to see "Off The Deep End" at the same time. Joining this site may have been the best move I ever made! :)

Dbarnes

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Just pm me when you think you want to come down. Glad its going good, this site rocks only because of its fantastic members!!!!

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

tlsrcs

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
i have to agree this site is amazing! well kindafishy if you come down this way i live in longmont i could even meet you at dbarnes place if he is cool with that.

tlsrcs

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
yea its up too him i know off the deepend wants a birdsnest frag too so we will have to cordinate something so everyone up north can get what they want...lol

Kindafishy

Cleaner Shrimp
I'm curious though. This purple monti? Is it Idaho Grape? :confused: I seem to be getting offered that a lot. I like it BTW, great coral! Just don't need to much of it either. I could take a couple frags of it.

I'll give you a birdsnest either way, If I take the monti or not. I just don't want to commit to to many Idaho grape frags.

tlsrcs

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
im not completly sure but it does not seem to be doing that well in my tank so its your if you want it its about 2in by 2in you can ask dbarnes if its idaho grape or not