1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. Thanks
    Dismiss Notice

Reef consultant?

Discussion in 'Tank Chemistry' started by Nmertz1, Jun 28, 2016.

1. Nmertz1

Nmertz1 Amphipod

Hey guys! Been a while since I've posted, but always enjoy coming back for helpful info. I was wondering if there are any "reed consultants" out there? I have for the most part a thriving reef with good growth. The tank has been established for 6 years and I do all of the water changes and dosing. I must admit I haven't tested my water in months, don't know my par, etc. is there anyone out there that provides just testing and services like that? Maybe instal new lights, controller? I know how to water change and the traditional maintenance, but it would be nice for someone to come by every couple of months or once a month. Let me know!

Thanks,
    Nick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Shaunv

Shaunv Sardine M.A.S.C Club Member

Pretty much all of the lfs have a service/maintenance team. They provide the services you have mentioned. One of the most knowledgeable one I know would be Cris at Aquatic Art. Not sure of your location though or how far Cris travels.

3. Haddonisreef

Haddonisreef Kraken M.A.S.C Club Member

I'd pm reefchelf he works for will at pramier