Reef ed event details for vendors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Important

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Reef Ed 2013

When: June 22nd 2013
Where: Denver Tech Center Sheraton Ballroom -
Address: 7007 S Clinton St, Greenwood Village, CO 80112Time: 9:00am - 3:30pm[FONT=arial, sans-serif]
Costs:
Platinum Sponsors $0 per your sponsorship contracts - all though as you know we love donations :D
* if you have a website and or facebook we would love for you to post up info and we can get you a image to post or a digital flyer as well.

Vendor setup time: 7:00am June 22nd
Vendor take down time: 3:30pm - 5:00pm SHARP no later (can not be any later than 5:00pm exactly)

[/FONT]

Items provided: 1- 6'x30" table with linens and 2 chairs, electrical outlets for you to use
Items to bring: [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]extension cord, power strip with breaker, duct tape to hold down cords behind your own table [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]*NOTES:[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]We will be required to bring water in and out of the facility with the ability to dispose of water in an outside sewer drainage area. So plan to drain your tanks back into a container to at least get it outside the building. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]****** As of now we have not received permission for early set up the night before. I expect to receive a 95% valid confirmation on Monday the 17th as to whether we can set up the night before or not. I will post up here and also I will text those of you whom you know i have your number. [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]If you have any further questions please give me a call [/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Chad [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]303.506.0217[/FONT]
[/FONT]