Reef Ed - Volunteers - MASC could use your Help

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio

Ok so as we draw closer to Reef ED we need to reach out and ask for some help/volunteers from the community. We are anticipating this being a large event and we could use some help in making sure everything runs smoothly. We will be needing help with setup, tear down, raffle ticket selling, demos and entry.

With that being said, we could use and would greatly appreciate volunteers at the following times:

Setup @ 10am to 12pm
1. Cherub
2. ThunderTwonk

Mid shift #1 @ 12pm to 2pm
1. SynDen
2. BlindRage

Mid shift #2 @ 2pm to 4pm
1. FishTV
2. Miah2bzy
3. Deboy69

Closing shift @ 4pm to 6pm
1. Marine Monster and ReefChief
2. Jkhoms

* Keep in mind the event doors Open to public @ 1pm and Close @5pm

For those who generously donate their time, we can offer free entry and 5 RAFFLE TICKETS. Also for those who volunteer you can enter the event as early as you would like, so yes I'm talking first eyes on all the HOT CORALS AND FISH.

It you would like to volunteer and help to make this a great event, post up here with the time slot you would like and we will pm you to verify.

Kindly,

The MASC BOD

Last edited by a moderator:

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
BlindRage and ReefChief I know you both have mentioned many times before wanting to help out and volunteer so if either are still interested we would greatly appreciate your help

Last edited by a moderator:

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
CRW Reef;302039 said:
BlindRage and ReefChief I know you both have mentioned many times before wanting to help out and volunteer so if either are still interested I we would greatly appreciate your help
Chad, I do want to volunteer, but I have Opening Day for my Little League team that morning. Let me check with the predient of the league to see if he can give me an idea of what time we will be done and Ill let you know which shift I can cover. It will more than likely be the closing shift, and Adam and I can helkp with tear down. I cannot lift or move heavy stuff as Ive recently injured my back, but Ill help where i can.

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Chad, go ahead and put Adam and I down for the closing shift

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
I can help on on mid shift 1

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
ReefCheif;302061 said:
Chad, go ahead and put Adam and I down for the closing shift
Got you down Josh and Adam for closing shift, thank you guys!

SynDen;302064 said:
I can help on on mid shift 1
Got you added Angel thank you for volunteering, see you there!

Blindrage

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
Put me down for the 12 to 2 shift.

Miah2bzy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Chad, I can do 2-4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Miah2bzy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
In the first post u said the volunteers get 5 free raffle tickets but in post #7 on the reefed thread it was posted that volunteers are not allowed to win raffles...?

Miah2bzy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Im guessing there's an inside joke there that I'm missing...couldn't figure out why we'd get tickets if we couldn't use them. Haha.

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Miah2bzy;303621 said:
In the first post u said the volunteers get 5 free raffle tickets but in post #7 on the reefed thread it was posted that volunteers are not allowed to win raffles...?

I think I said that? That was just a little joke because some people apparently have all the luck in the world! :p I am going to go back and edit that post if it was me...sorry about that!

Miah2bzy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
No worries. Was my confusion and partly being a noob to the forum. Sometimes I post before thinking...

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
jahmic;303627 said:
I think I said that? That was just a little joke because some people apparently have all the luck in the world! :p I am going to go back and edit that post if it was me...sorry about that!
Sounds like a stab at me!! LMAO!!!