1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. Thanks
    Dismiss Notice

Reeflex cube

Discussion in 'Aqua Medic' started by Boogie, Feb 13, 2012.

1. Boogie

Boogie Tuna M.A.S.C Club Member

I just ordered 3 of these reeflex 250w cubes and was wondering if I have to order a special cable? I contacted the company I ordered it from and they aren't sure. Nothing more painful to me, being a large child, then getting a new toy and not having the batteries (or cables in this instance) to play with it.

2. Craigar

Craigar Shark M.A.S.C Club Member

Couldn't bite the bullit to go LEDs or what

3. Cake_Boss

Cake_Boss Orca M.A.S.C Club Member

What you trying to do? I had to change my sunlightsupply end to fit an icecap ballast.

4. Boogie

I kinda did. I ordered an led panel and had it made with 3w and 80 degree optics (Just shipped today...sigh..). Then made a mistake and kept reading...decided to do halides for the next year or so and see what led technology does after that. Will probably hate the electrical bill but I've never tried halides so i figured I'd give them a shot. =)

5. Boogie

Looks like the actual plug in to the ballast might not be included and is some goofy IEC C20 cable. Trying to verfiy before I give myself brain damage trying to find something local that will work.

6. Cake_Boss

Cake_Boss Orca M.A.S.C Club Member

I called around the LFS, they didn't have any. Might have to try an electric shop.

7. Boogie

Waiting for the nice folks at Aqua medic to chime in before I go on hunt. =)

8. Dbarnes

Dbarnes Barracuda M.A.S.C Club Member

Aqua medic is outta Loveland, if u need their supplier phone number I can find it in my phone if I look hard enough. I just had a part that broke on my unit and ended up getting hold of them and they let me drop by and pick it up. Idk if this helps or not.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

9. Off The Deep End

Off The Deep End Marlin M.A.S.C Club Member

Yea Mark they are right down off of sw 8th st.

10. Boogie

Yeah, I've been there. I ended up calling them and confusing them a little I think.LOL. Going to go there on Wednesday.

11. Aqua-Medic

Aqua-Medic Platinum Sponsors Platinum Sponsor

Sorry I didnt get back to you before you came in. For a quicker response time in the future, you can always email me at the address in the signature. It was great talking to you, let me know how everything works out for you.

12. Boogie

Trust me.. I will. Thanks for taking the time with me

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

13. Boogie

lol. got the ballasts and they came with the cord. lol. How come we didn't see it on the one we opened?

14. Aqua-Medic

Aqua-Medic Platinum Sponsors Platinum Sponsor

That depends on who you order it from and if they decide on added it on. You can return the cords that you don't need.