M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
yep, ill be there for sure

Haddonisreef

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
I’m good for a round or two! Might not be to make the studio meeting due to kids..... dam things always getting in the way! Lol so have to make Reef stock at least!!

MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
Can only make Sunday unless soccer gets canceled on Saturday coaching all day.

flagg37

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
One of my buddies from Neptune said he’s going to be there (although, I didn’t see a Neptune vendor’s booth on the map). He wanted to stop in to some of the lfs’s on Monday and Tuesday. He mentioned Aquatic Art, but are there others I should recommend for him to see while he’s in CO?

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
One of my buddies from Neptune said he’s going to be there (although, I didn’t see a Neptune vendor’s booth on the map). He wanted to stop in to some of the lfs’s on Monday and Tuesday. He mentioned Aquatic Art, but are there others I should recommend for him to see while he’s in CO?
Mile High Tides is doing a grand opening this weekend, so they will be a good new one he could check out. Murrman's, Elite Reef and The Fish Reef also pretty good to check out

Andrew_bram

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
We need to get together for lunch. MASC lunch on Sat?

As long as Andrew promises to use the appropriate facilities rather than helping a vendor “cycle” their tank.
That will be a hard promise to keep. But I am down for a lunch.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk