Renewal Reminder :)

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hello all sponsors!! I know that we as a BOD have been/will be contacting you soon about sponsorship renewals. This is just a reminder of that. Most of the sponsorships have reached their end point as of March of 2012. If nobody has contacted you thus far and you are interested in renewing as a MASC sponsor, please contact a BOD member at your earliest convenience. We need to make sure we are always on top of this.

Also, if you have any questions, comments, or concerns about this whole process, please let us know. The only way for us to make your sponsorship that much better is through communication, one reason this thread was made for you!

Juan
Ex Officio

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Ok all, I have sent several of you a sponsor renewal contracts in recent days. If I have missed any if you that know you are up for renewal or we have talked and for some reason didn't get yours, please let me know. Were hoping to get everyone caught up by the Dec swap so we know what donations we will potentially have for raffle items to help hype the event. As always please let myself or another bod know if you have any questions or thoughts.

Thank you all for your support and we look forward to not only a successful swap but a profitable 2014 for everyone!!!!