dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
i give it a week before you are banned ...lol

DOWN WITH THE EVIL EMPIRE !!!

Mini T

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Just admit it's a bristle worm and get over it. Quit trying to see what you want to see. I say you yell them you now think it's a maine lobster larvae.

Wicked Color

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I know its not a polychaete worm, if you look close you can see the fan tail, and eyes, what do you guys think it is?

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hey i just posted over there to fuel the fire. 1 question... at the time the picture was taken was it dead or alive?

Mini T

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'm seeing what your seeing, it's just not a great specimen to prove your point.

spstimie

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Aaron, Is this photo edited? If so, can we see the original. I think I see what might be a tail and Eyes, but it could be me just trying to see something other than just a segmented body. You mentioned you pulled it out of a rock with tweezers. How big was this?

Even if What I am trying to see is what I am seeing...It does not look like anything else I could find on Mantis Larvae. Perhaps a juvenile.
http://www.imagequest3d.com/pages/general/news/mantis/mantis.htm

And why the heck are you putting this there. Don't you know all that site is good for is shopping!

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Something similar :

however the photo is of a Chaoborus larvae which I believe is found in freshwater but maybe a lead to go on?

Wicked Color

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Off The Deep End;87944 said:
Hey i just posted over there to fuel the fire. 1 question... at the time the picture was taken was it dead or alive?
alive, but dying.

spstimie;87949 said:
Aaron, Is this photo edited? If so, can we see the original. I think I see what might be a tail and Eyes, but it could be me just trying to see something other than just a segmented body. You mentioned you pulled it out of a rock with tweezers. How big was this?

Even if What I am trying to see is what I am seeing...It does not look like anything else I could find on Mantis Larvae. Perhaps a juvenile.
http://www.imagequest3d.com/pages/general/news/mantis/mantis.htm

And why the heck are you putting this there. Don't you know all that site is good for is shopping!
I cant see the for sale stuff, so I need 100 posts or something. This is the orginal, no photo edit, just sized so it would fit on the screen.

Lol @ reefman.

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
honk, who dont like them?