Rigo07

flyfish

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have had the chance to deal with Rigo twice ,once on corals and most recent I bought his 72 from him.He is a great guy.I would definately deal with him again.He was the one that introduced me to this club.I got to move into a bigger tank and meet a new friend.Thank you Rigo

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Right on thank you for posting some great feedback and publicly thanking him. We should all probably do this more often.

Clapping for Rigo07 ::high five::

Thanks Marc for everything and hopefully u are enjoying you new thank and I'm happy that I was able to help u with masc and everything else.. Hopefully I can goo this weekend to look at the 72 and see how it looks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Miah2bzy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
+1 met rigo and his family a few weeks ago, will have to come by and see ur new tank!

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
+1 He purchased coral from me as well and was great to deal with. Definitely a good guy who asked plenty questions about the livestock to ensure he could care for it properly in his tank.

Miah2bzy;301642 said:
+1 met rigo and his family a few weeks ago, will have to come by and see ur new tank!

Ur always welcome and thanks

jahmic;301647 said:
+1 He purchased coral from me as well and was great to deal with. Definitely a good guy who asked plenty questions about the livestock to ensure he could care for it properly in his tank.
It's doing great thanks for answering my questions

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
Rigo has been great to me as well. I for sure would work with him in the future and recommend him to anyone. He didn't low ball me or flake on our appointment and considering some of the things I've dealt with just in the past couple of weeks that means a lot. He understands the value of peoples time and wont waste yours. I will certainly trade buy or sell with him again. Maybe even have a beer lol. Thanks for joining Rigo!