Robbery at Aquatic Kingdoms

TheRealChrisBrown

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
I just saw this on Facebook, I thought I would pass it along so we could all be aware and maybe help if any way possible (following from Jason Alahuzos's FB page):

Last night someone Robbed AQUATIC KINGDOM AQUARIUMS. They took all of our high end coral so this person or people are one of our fellow hobbyist . A list of what was taken just in case someone comes across someone selling these corals. Jason Fox crazy fox chalice, OG bounce mushroom, Pink Goniappora with yellow mouths growing on base rock, large blue and green Goniappora, large Purple Goniappora, Blue Goniappora, Pink octaspawn colony, Green Octaspawn colony, two tone green Octaspawn colony, Gold hammer colony, large 40 plus head of purple and green branching hammer, 25+frog spawn frags, large pink rainbow mushroom rock, large bright green cabbage leather the size of a dinner plate, purple blue and green brain coral the size of a hand, 2 multi color brains the size of a hand, large blue and pink meat coral, small green brain, The list goes on but these would be hard to come by and easy to spot if someone where trying to sell them. You will be rewarded if are able to provide any information that would help us catch these low life pieces of s#*!. They also made off with kessil 360w tuna blue light, a Kessil 360n tuna blue light, a couple Dc runner return pumps, An Aquamedic dosing pump, Aquamedic wireless controller, eshopps dosing pump and 5.0 container and a couple other random things. I take care of anyone and everyone who comes through the front doors of my store I'm always willing to help in anyway shape or form. I do a lot for the aquatic community here in Colorado and we always go above and beyond to help all of our customers so this hits me really hard. Please keep your eyes and ears open for me and contact with any information that might lead to an arrest 720 862 8246. Thank you.

:(

zombie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
That is sick. I did a quick Craigslist and letgo search and didn't see anything, but I expect that some of that stuff will get posted on a classified somewhere. We should all scout those sites out each day and see of we see something that might match. If you see something suspicious, post it up. Chances are the person lives near liquid kingdom, so I could schedule a "meetup" to catch them if you're in a different part of town (I live pretty close to liquid kingdom).

You might be an engineer if...You have no life and can prove it mathematically.

zombie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Didn't look closely enough. Either way, we should all pool together searching the internet to see if we can find this SOB.

You might be an engineer if...You have no life and can prove it mathematically.

Reminds me of the robbery Aquamart experienced a while back. Did those guys ever get caught? I wonder if it could be the same people

Fourthwind

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
Same MO as the aquamart hit. I am still betting that this is a guy who services tanks and sells the corals to clients who don't know better. I seriously doubt that they will be found on craigslist. This person obviously knows coral values, and knows there are a lot of people around that will be watching.