Rock Anemone group buy

jbanman14

Cleaner Shrimp
So I recently picked up some rock anemones at reefstock and for some reason one of them melted in a couple days, i think the foot was damaged when they pulled it off the rock. The Vendor has been great and even offered to throw me a free one but since they are not local shipping is $80. This is more than i paid for the nem. After talking to him, he mentioned maybe picking up a bulk order for a better deal. He is getting in a shipment of Grade A nems later this week and is willing to send me some pictures and I can cherry pick from the photo. He also says they are larger than normal, 2-3 inches rather than the usual 1-2. He is hoping to also get some ultra grade ones early next week, weather permitting.

I was curious if anyone would be interested in grabbing a few or a lot to help me offset the shipping cost. He said he would do $18.50 each for the grade A's and he can get me a price for the Ultra's once he is able to get an order in. He said he would send a pic so once i get that i will post it here. Just wanted to see if anyone was even interested.

Irishman

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'd be willing to see some pics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jbanman14

Cleaner Shrimp
Hey All,

Sorry for not updating this. The nems were coming in and fedex lost the shipment, by the time he got it they were all toast. I did ask about him getting another shipment but he was pretty upset and didn't sound like he was thinking of another order immediately. Before this mess he said he regularly got nem orders when they were available to him so i think he has some connections. I didn't want to push and bug him for more details on when he was getting more since he was pretty upset about losing $2,000 which Fedex will not reimburse him for. This happened last week so i was thinking of reaching out to him late this week or maybe next??? Trying to keep on good terms so we get a good deal. Glad to see the interest, ill keep on it. I really want some and if others are interested we can hopefully get a nice order. Ill post details as i get them.

J

Fitz19d

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Sounds like fed ex falling apart. Gonzo and others hit by several losses recently as well.

I may miss it, if something happens pm if you can. Maybe bump it up a few bucks to offset the loss a little.

jbanman14

Cleaner Shrimp
Just heard he has a shipment coming in. I just asked for pack price and price for ultras vs grade A's. Just to help can everyone please let me know if they are still interested, how many you want, and what quality. Since it will be a bulk order im not sure we can do the whole picture and handpick each one so WYSIWYG may not be an option. Ive attached a video and some pics, claims they are just as good if not better. This may happend quick so the sooner the better

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FuvmwSdbkLs&feature=player_embedded&app=desktop

Fitz19d

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ah, saw that guy on fb, he quoted as not a group buy like 10 for 20 each grade A's, 50 pack 18 each with some ultras mixed in.

I've scored well before with small blind buys, but with no set number of ultra's makes me nervous as I dont want to blow 100+ and get just a bunch of the normal bland neon green and yellow ones.

I'd be interested in ultra's if they can be ordered specifically and not mess w/ "A's. Maybe best to be a wsiwyg in person unlike say buying a garf bonsai which you know how itll look.