1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. Thanks
    Dismiss Notice

Saying goodbye to a crew member, need a new member of the team!

Discussion in 'Aquatic Art Inc.' started by crisc, May 17, 2016.

1. crisc

crisc Cuttle Fish Platinum Sponsor M.A.S.C Club Member

So anybody that has come in to our shop has inevitably been greeted and helped by our crew member Andrea. Well because Andrea has been studying her ___ off she was accepted to the University of Hawaii to study biology. Great Job Andrea! She will be leaving us towards the end of June and will be missed by all of us along with all the critters in the store.

Which brings me to my second point, we need a replacement for her. So if you want a job in the aquatic field with a growing company please let me know. You must have a good driving record, reliable transportation, saltwater experience, work Saturdays, and need 35 hours per week send me your resume to:

Cris@aquaticartinc.com

Look forward to the next member of our team. Be sure to wish Andrea safe travels and good luck next time you are in the store.

Cris

2. just_tim

just_tim Amphipod

Oh man. If you needed just a Saturday id do it for store credit. Fully serious.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

3. Tango

Tango Sardine M.A.S.C Club Member

Trying to convince wife to apply

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

4. tomtom2245

tomtom2245 Amphipod M.A.S.C Club Member

Sad to see her go. She was always very helpful, but big congrats to her!

Andreaehlrs likes this.
  5. Fitz19d

Fitz19d Sardine M.A.S.C Club Member

Is it bad i have a better job but still want to try and think how u could apply and have it on the side lol? ..... :(.

6. Walter White

Walter White Marlin M.A.S.C Club Member

Thats awesome for Andrea. Good for her!
    I cant think of too many other opportunities id rather be part of than a chance to go back and do something like that.
    Congrats!

7. SynDen

SynDen Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C Club Member

Grats Andrea! we will miss you, but will be coming to crash with you in Hawaii ;)

8. crisc

crisc Cuttle Fish Platinum Sponsor M.A.S.C Club Member

Weekend Bump before I take it to Craigslist~

9. daskibum

daskibum Copepod

Can I come hang out and just learn more about setups and running them since I am new to aquariums and will be out of a job by June or July? lol