1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. Thanks
    Dismiss Notice

Seagrasses

Discussion in 'Group Buys, Deals and Specials' started by scchase, Dec 16, 2016.

1. scchase

scchase Marlin Staff Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C Club Member

I am planning on ordering some seagrasses this weekend if anyone else wants in it will be paypal to me and let me know before Sunday 5 pm, of course it is free shipping so nm unless someone needs to have a place to ship too next week
    http://floridapets.com/epages/047c01...ath=Categories

2. JZinCO

JZinCO Copepod M.A.S.C Club Member

darn, did you order already?

3. scchase

scchase Marlin Staff Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C Club Member

Naw i missed it still want to at some point though

4. JZinCO

JZinCO Copepod M.A.S.C Club Member

Okay. FYI, I just bought some manatee seagrasses (and macroalgaes) from Diver Tom two weeks ago. $1 per grass/algae, and I ended up getting 10 extra plants. The shipping was painful at $60 or so for overnight. Still crazy cheap overall so I would do that again and I've been interested in Florida Pets' products for awhile too. Anyway hit me up for a group buy sometime.

5. 4roaming

4roaming Registered Users

Hey I know it's an old post but If you order any more I'd be interested in grasses and other macro algae. I'm in Fort Collins to.