selling all livestock

Wicked Color

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Heffe01;166165 said:
What are you gonna upgrade too? BTW...this is a killer deal.
Have a 280 in the garage, and a few folks have mentioned being interested but it has only collected dust thus far, so I am moving forward.

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Wicked Demon;166172 said:
Have a 280 in the garage, and a few folks have mentioned being interested but it has only collected dust thus far, so I am moving forward.
Saaaaaaweet

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Ok. For those of us who don't know mr pimp daddy president of our little club, maybe he can list out some things. Otherwise this whole "live stock" for sale is meant for those who know him and not the general populous of the forum. But then again, we are supposed to take the word as gospel that the trip is worth it.

Prove it if it's so worth the trip. :)
(please don't read between the lines nor take this as a rant, as it is not.)

Wicked Color

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Lol @ synth, its all good man, I just know there are people who have already seen what i have and we all know pics are a PITA, especially when its something on its way out the door.

Wicked Color

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
maroon clown
tomini
foxface
rusty angel
cherub angel
bangai
diamond goby
maybe, but havnt seen today;
melanurus
mandarin
fu man chu lion

Wicked Color

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Lol, Yes they are all in a reef, its 12 gallons and about and inch across, I only use fresh water and use mouthwash for nutrient control.
The only real problem is I have raised them all in the dark, so they have all evolved into troglobites.
75 gal reef, 55 fuge lots of rock and sand.

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Wicked Demon;166200 said:
Lol, Yes they are all in a reef, its 12 gallons and about and inch across, I only use fresh water and use mouthwash for nutrient control.
The only real problem is I have raised them all in the dark, so they have all evolved into troglobites.
75 gal reef, 55 fuge lots of rock and sand.
Those are some weird fish! lol