• Yes +1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ok folks, Jeff (Heffe01) and his wife have graciously let us AND vendors use their home for this months meeting. We will all finally get a look at his fancy new Vertex LED Lights. The meeting will be in HERE on Sunday the 25th of Sept.at 2pm. Please make sure to vote so we can plan accordingly.

Hope to see you all there!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Heffe01

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Im thinking early afternoon since it is a sunday. Maybe around 1 or 2 pm. Let me know if any of you would like to meet later...we could probably push it back an hour or two. And now for the big question...who wants food. Lol. Was thinking about either smoking a brisket and pork shoulder or making a crap ton of deep fried chicken wings that can be tossed in hot sauce or what ever. I like to cook...so its gonna be like a redneck thanksgiving over here.

Heffe01

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Update:

So lets go ahead and say 2 O'clock on Sunday Sept, 25th. If anyone wants to bring a sidedish or dessert, please post here what you will be bringing so we can eliminate duplicates. And what do you guys want...either BBQ or Wings! Both are mighty tasty, but both take a long time...so I can only make one or the other. :p

Maybe we can even get the BOD's to come up with a few topics for discussion. PM me if you have anything else you would like to see!

Its going to be an awsome meeting...so come out and get a free tasty lupper, linner, or whatever you want to call it and enjoy yourselves.

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
either is fine with me for food...ill bring something not sure wht yet

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
bump please vote if you plan to be there ....should be a good time

Heffe01

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yeah...bumpity bump....been swamped at work this week. Btw...what did the zombie reefer say?

Frags....FRRAAAGGGS!

Heffe01

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Please vote so if your coming so I can make sure we have an approx head count for food. If we have a over a hundred people attending we might just have burgers and brats...so I can make all the food. Dont think my little smoker would be able to handle the load otherwise. I can get a large party grill if needed. Also please post what you will be bringing as a side.

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
we plan on going and r pretty close to you!

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
updated the first post with address ....The meeting will be in HERE on Sunday the 25th of Sept.at 2pm

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Heffe01;114089 said:
Were on the same side of town as the airport. :)
I'll be gone for the whole week so it's not a matter of proximity as much as it's a matter of my wife killing me because she'd rather us spend time together then me spend time at a meeting lol.

Heffe01

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hoping someone thats coming will be able to give me some insight on my biopellets. Been running them a for about a month now. But still not sure on the tlf 150 reactor. Wondering if i need to go bigger.