Seth's moving out of town sell thread

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
Congrats on the big move!! That was fast- didn't you just accept a nomination to the board? Do tell... what's the reason for moving? New job? Mail order groom? Running away to join the circus?

sethsolomon

Hammerhead Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
FinsUp!;353227 said:
Congrats on the big move!! That was fast- didn't you just accept a nomination to the board? Do tell... what's the reason for moving? New job? Mail order groom? Running away to join the circus?

lol gay joke :p I got a job out in DC.

ReeferMatt

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
mwirth1;353213 said:
Will there be a Coral for sale thread?
My advice is just give Seth your $$ now, as soon as that post goes up he will have it anyway!! Our friend here has been hording away some sweet corals, GLWS!!

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
sethsolomon;353231 said:
lol gay joke :p I got a job out in DC.
Not a gay joke! You coulda been ordered by a female, too!

Congrats on the job!! DC is a good place to make a lotta money, if you can find cheap(ish) housing near a metro station so you're not having to park/drive/insure a car.

sethsolomon

Hammerhead Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I am home all day today and tomorrow if anyone wants to stop by. And first come first server on the fuge. I can hold with a paypal payment for it.

mwirth1

Cleaner Shrimp
ReeferMatt;353232 said:
My advice is just give Seth your $$ now, as soon as that post goes up he will have it anyway!! Our friend here has been hording away some sweet corals, GLWS!!
Haha, already did. And yes he has some pretty nice corals there! Thanks for the zoas today Seth.

hierba13

Amphipod
M.A.S.C Club Member
Seth. What size are the reflectors, I know one is spoken for. I would take the other. Mini or Large. I would also meet you, any place closer to Denver if you are heading down. I live in Lafayette, could meet on I-25 and Hwy 7 exit.
Thanks
Herb