Show Off Your Rimless!

HondaHound

Goby
M.A.S.C Club Member
I know there are a lot of us out there that prefer the look of a rimless tank, so lets see em! I'll start, i picked this 29 gal biocube beauty up from Chad (CRW Reef) a couple weeks ago. Really happy with how it is coming along. The second pic was an emerald crab hitchin a ride to the top of the tank from a snail. Made me laugh so i thought id share.

View attachment 9544 View attachment 9545

Bajamike

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
HondaHound;229605 said:
Apparently, mine has come a long way since then. I'll post update pics soon. How's your rimless build coming along?
Yes pleasedo update that would be cool!

Bajamike

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
MartinsReef;229621 said:
Haha rimless

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
UMM buddy? There is no water in that tank is it bottomless too? I think is see some dust....From an old fart? :rofl:

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
majicmike;229627 said:
UMM buddy? There is no water in that tank is it bottomless too? I think is see some dust....From an old fart? :rofl:
He's further along than you are...
Nevermind that he started a decade sooner. That's just an insignificant detail.

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
TexSun;229643 said:
Hmmm. i have a small ADA nano that Ive been thinking about converting to SW. it's 12" X12" Cube.
That sounds like a sweet nano. Do it! Do it!

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I know most of you have seen this but I have big plans for this tank. Stay tuned

Bajamike

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
09bumblebee;229886 said:
I know most of you have seen this but I have big plans for this tank. Stay tuned
I like your tank! but what new plains do you have for it or is it a secret?

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
majicmike;229894 said:
I like your tank! but what new plains do you have for it or is it a secret?
No secret, the rock I got was infested, so it's getting all real reef rock, new steel stand and taking out the aio portion for more room since its already drilled and has a sump under it. Going to put in a small standing overflow in the back.