Snowboard Boots

xxHLTxx

Detritus
M.A.S.C Club Member
Anyone here snowboard that want/need a new pair of boots. They are about a year old and have never left the box. Bought as a gift for me but I tried and failed. Rented the equipment for a few times and realized I suck too much to use these. So they have NEVER left the box, still have the cardboard and inside form fitters. Price tag is still on the box... Cost me $229.99... I'm lookin to sell them. Not really interested in trades at the moment... Gotta save for a new light.

Members $165
Nonmembers $195

sz. Mens 12

View attachment 15330 View attachment 15331 View attachment 15332 View attachment 15333 View attachment 15334

xxHLTxx

Detritus
M.A.S.C Club Member
their tight, no strings or straps to freeze over, its wire with that middle circle that you twist to make tight and pop forward to take off. fur on the inside to keep it nice and warm... boots werent cheap at all, i just have no center of gravity for snowboarding and dont need to sit on $200+ boots for nothing

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
edit: dangit...Nevermind, just checked and these are a half size too large. glws, those are some great boots

xxHLTxx

Detritus
M.A.S.C Club Member
u sure Jahmic? i usually wear 12's and these are a tad small on me, just stuck my foot in one. I think they might run a half size smaller... or be so new that they completely dont fit a size 12 man... but still. if youre totally interested/considering... i can meet/you can swing by and see if they fit?

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I may check them out. The Salomons that I have now are 11-11.5 (29.5) and they seem to fit well. Worth a shot...let me figure out if I need to buy a pass this year and I'll be in touch within a week or so.

xxHLTxx

Detritus
M.A.S.C Club Member
bump. still around... lets make a deal!

anyone need some snowboard boots LITERALLY brand new, NEVER worn... ever...

Last edited by a moderator: