SO I have to move due to the military selling almost everything.

Mag 5 to Boogie, DV3 let me see if I can ship it not sure but I will check

UPDATE

SOLD

Duncan
1 Zoas
1 Toad stool
Hammer

Kim - spoke for Nova light
Shrimp
Frog Spawn
Coco
Hippo
Gorgorian
Shrooms

You are very welcome hope all goes well. Enjoy those duncans they were my fav.

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
One trip offer: Looks like I'm headed up to Timnath tomorrow am/late am ish. If you want to buy something (equipment only as I am not near qualified to handle live things) and would rather pick it up in either Loveland (home) or Boulder (work-off till Monday) than drive way up north I'll gladly pick it up for you and save you some mileage. Please don't say you'll buy something and then not be able to pick it up right away as I don't have a ton of cash and don't want to hold these items for several days, just trying to do both parties a favor if I can help.

Hay boogie thanks for that, everyone should know this guy will go out of his way to help. THanks again bro

So duncans, 1 zoas, 1 leather, hammer, gorgorian, hippo, shrimp, frog, some shroms and mag 5 mag 7 pending, nove fixture, wrasse penging, yellow tang pending. That is all that is gone rest is still available. You are welcome to text for faster response

Still have the dual t-5 fixture and the pc fixture and a dual MH fixture available

Still got it, in fact I have 2 sets I with external ballasts for a 100 and a one with internal ballasts I would like to see 135 out of.

LOL many thanks Wicked, I got it in preperation for a 500 gallon tank. But, with the move it will be a few years before Ieven start another tank. It could be for sale but I paid alot for it like 2 months ago so if someone wanted something like it would sell but I was not thinking anyone wanted to spend that kinda money. If someone does thou I would like 425 for it I spent 450 and bought a bunch of plumbing for it on top of that which I would give away with it. The problem is that is it rated for a huge tank, according to MRC its rated to 700+ gallon with just that one stack and the pump could handle 2 more stacks so possibly 900 gallons.

Todd thanks for getting all that you did. Wish you the best.

I jsut updated the list it shows what I do still have and what I sold. Let me know if anyone else has time today as I am free for the rest of it.

Many Thanks

Fernando