Sponsors, cherry picked corals wanted!!

Cake_Boss

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
So I really really like the flames from hell and am starting to look at other leptastrea.
Found this guy on Divers Den, do any of you have anything similar? Also I'm, as I'm sure others are, expanding into more diversified coral into SPS. I'm not looking for run of the mill stuff, I want the crazy multi color stuff. My checkbook awaits your answer...

used without permission, but am acknowledging that its not my pic, its LiveAquaria's

more examples
ok already found this one(you got me)

Sorry if it seems like I'm calling you out, but I just want to motivate to get some different color into the cycle

ChrisB

Butterfly Fish
Heffe01;78655 said:
I found this one for ya...it looks like a cock and balls coral to me. Thought you'd like it.

or a nice warm pile of poo

phillipj2

Butterfly Fish
The question i have are these pics under led's. Hate to buy them and they will be alot less colorful under radiums. Or maybe i should buy led strips with my bill money LOL.

Cake_Boss

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
phillipj2;78732 said:
The question i have are these pics under led's. Hate to buy them and they will be alot less colorful under radiums. Or maybe i should buy led strips with my bill money LOL.
The thing I always look at is the background, if it looks really blue/excessive white/purple its usually saturated or under really blue/purple lights, LEDs or super actinics

that0neguy1126

Registered Users
M.A.S.C Club Member
rockys_pride;78740 said:
The thing I always look at is the background, if it looks really blue/excessive white/purple its usually saturated or under really blue/purple lights, LEDs or super actinics
It is possible to take all that blue background out of the picture very easily. Then you are just left with the green/red/orange/purple from the coral. That is why I hate buying coral's off pictures. As good as camera's are, they are not the human eye.

Mini T

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
I could make a sick coral that would look real compared to the background it was shot on. Not always a good judge.