Stand and canopy fabrication

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
codeman01;182636 said:
I have a 200g BF that I need a canopy built for, but I am in C. Springs....is that still do-able with dims and then I just go pick it up when complete? Basic dims are L-6' W-18" and bows out to 24" and I want it 18" tall with 2" of that hanging over to cover the tank trim. I will install the lighting myself. Would like the whole front portion (bow portion) to fold up for access to lights and feeding/dosing. Type of wood, no preference. No stain or paint. I don't need anything too fancy for trim. I will be going out of state on August 23, and was hoping to have something built before then. (I know it's small window, sorry) Let me know if this project is do-able.
I'll pm you!

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
That came out real good Craig.

Drew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smiley

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Can you throw me a quote for a stand made of oak to hold a 60x30x30 tank. I would like a 6" wide "shelf" on front and sides for cats to sit on. Inside the stand should be for china storage. The tank will be back drilled, and will not need a canopy. It will be going where the hutch is in this picture. Please and thank you!

[attachment=62784:name]

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Just finishing up Steve's stand/ wall unit man did it turn out sick!!!! He is going to be staining it a dark cherry color
Before
after