1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. Thanks
    Dismiss Notice

Still in business??

Discussion in 'Algae Barn' started by clowninaround7474, Oct 21, 2014.

1. clowninaround7474

clowninaround7474 Cuttle Fish M.A.S.C Club Member

I actually placed an order for phyto and pods last Friday 10/17 and the PayPal still shows pending. I also went to the website and it says that the domain name is expired...

Are orders still being filled?
    Sill in business?

I really need these pods and phyto and just want to make sure it will be filled. If not I can go elsewhere.

Thanks,

Randall

2. SynDen

SynDen Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C Club Member

Who did you place the order with?

edit ... Oh never mind Algae barn. Didnt see the section you posted this in at first

3. clowninaround7474

Algaebarn...

4. rplank

rplank Amphipod M.A.S.C Club Member

I received my order about six days after i ordered it. That was about a month ago.

5. rplank

rplank Amphipod M.A.S.C Club Member

6. deboy69

deboy69 Barracuda M.A.S.C Club Member

That's probably no good if the domain is no longer up.

7. clowninaround7474

Exactly. It got kicked back. Domain is still down. I've always had success with them in the past and love their product but am concerned about not only being out that money, but also not receiving pods.

8. CRW Reef

CRW Reef Orca Staff Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C Club Member

Ive got a text into Sean to see whats up. Either he or I will report back with an update soon. Sorry for any inconveniences

9. clowninaround7474

Ok, I just received a confirmation with a tracking number though PayPal. Looks like the order went through. Might just be an issue with the website?

10. clowninaround7474

Looks like the website is back up and my order should arrive tomorrow. Sorry for the unnecessary thread... Just was concerned.

Thanks!!

11. SynDen

SynDen Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C Club Member

Rightly so.. but glad they are back up