Stock Video for 1-26-13

crisc

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Hey MASC crew-

I made another stock video for the week, hopefully I am getting a little less shaky with these videos. I am technically challenged when it comes to editing so you just get the meat and potatoes.

We have a new pricing system for our lps/softie/Z+P frags. We have them sectioned off in $20/$30/$40/$50 sections for an easier pricing structure. We still have a lot of the collecter zoas and palys in these sections just with different polyp counts.

New Aussie acros in this week as well, VERY nice and I cut some large frags for the frag lovers.

New supplier on Salinity salt and we can offer it at a lower price of $80 for a 225g bucket. As always, we have Kent 200g boxes priced at $42 per box and now stock Tropic Marin @ $75 per 200g bucket.

Don't forget, mention you are a MASC member and get 10% off you livestock purchase. Not valid for other in store specials.

Hope to see you tomorrow, we are open from 11-6pm.

Cris and Crew

Aquatic Art Inc.
9337 Commerce Center Street Unit C-3
Highlands Ranch CO 80129
720-253-8660

[video=youtube_share;CtwQnbMPes4]http://youtu.be/CtwQnbMPes4[/video]

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Re: Stock Video for 1-26-13

Wow Cris you have some sweet Chalices in there man!!!! If your allowing little monsters in there tomorrow well prob stop by :D

andynco

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Stock Video for 1-26-13

Thanks for the stock video
I am coming for that BGM

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
went by today and grabbed a nice chunk of fire and ice echinata and cali tort? Forget which one has the green but sweet deals there. Chris I'm gonna need some salt here pretty soon. That price on salinity is hot

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Made my weekly stop as well and got a beatific pink Millie and a space monster frag.

Good seeing you all there today. Thanks for the business.

09bumblebee;219792 said:
Made my weekly stop as well and got a beatific pink Millie and a space monster frag.
That was a nice pink Millie you picked up!!

crisc

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Stock Video for 1-26-13

You bet we do, almost any size colony you want. We have 2 polyp frags for $20 ($18 after discount). And they go up from there. Just let me know how big of a frag you want.