SUPER LIVESTOCK SPECIALS 20% to 50% OFF! WOW!!!

PlumCrazy;238873 said:
so theres only 1 livestock on sale for saltwater? I'm asking because its an hour drive...
NO! We have a LOT of stuff "special priced"! Some we may have one of and some we have many of. Anything "special priced" is 20% to 50% off our regular low price! The earlier you get here the better selection for some really killer deals! Between freshwater and saltwater we have OVER 40 "specially priced" items!!

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
good to know, because I just lost every fish in my tank due to an ich outbreak, and restocking is going to cost me a small fortune if I can't get some killer deals. The QT tank is up and running, and I want to restock into that and hold everything in it for 2 months, so I can make sure it NEVER happens again.

CindyL;239065 said:
good to know, because I just lost every fish in my tank due to an ich outbreak, and restocking is going to cost me a small fortune if I can't get some killer deals. The QT tank is up and running, and I want to restock into that and hold everything in it for 2 months, so I can make sure it NEVER happens again.
Sorry to hear you lost your fish. I know you like tangs..........shhhhhhh don't tell any one, but I have some real nice "specials" on a few! I have a new product that one of my saltwater suppliers gave me to have some customers try out. If you pick-up some fish I'll give you a "packet" to try.

andyrm66

Butterfly Fish
CindyL;239065 said:
That sucks, been there before once. Never again. Now everything gets QT'ed. Fish get medicated, corals, snails and anything else that cant live in copper gets QT'ed for 8-10 weeks. Haven't had any issues ever since. Some people say its a pain, and costs money and not needed. But as we both know, its better than losing a fish tank full of fish. JMO.

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thanks, Ron! I can't wait to see what you've got. And extra goodies?? Woot woot!

Yeah, from now on, everything gets quarantined before it goes in the tank. I'd had some of those fish from the beginning, others I had picked out as tiny babies and watched them grow up, and I was really attached to them. I know tangs are prone to ich, and I'd had occasional small incidents of it, but those were quickly handled with some garlic-soaked nori and I didn't lose anything. This time it just exploded out of control. After reading that thread, I think I may want to let the tank sit fallow for 10 weeks while I rebuild my fish family in the QT tank.

CindyL;239101 said:
Thanks, Ron! I can't wait to see what you've got. And extra goodies?? Woot woot!

Yeah, from now on, everything gets quarantined before it goes in the tank. I'd had some of those fish from the beginning, others I had picked out as tiny babies and watched them grow up, and I was really attached to them. I know tangs are prone to ich, and I'd had occasional small incidents of it, but those were quickly handled with some garlic-soaked nori and I didn't lose anything. This time it just exploded out of control. After reading that thread, I think I may want to let the tank sit fallow for 10 weeks while I rebuild my fish family in the QT tank.
Diatom Filter with garlic soaked food is my "secret" for an ich cure along with a drop (or two or three) of garlic extract per gallon.