Supporting your hobby.

Irishman

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
I was browsing another form and saw someone started a thread about what people do to support their reefing hobby as well as other hobbies they might have. I didn't see one here or didn't look far back enough so I thought I would get one going.

For starters I work in the oilfield. I do inspections on oil rigs on the equipment they use to drill with to make sure it doesn't cause failure down hole.

My other hobbies are visiting fish stores as it seems to take my mind off work lol. Other wise I spend most of my time playing with my kids and taking them places to play and swim. I used to be a gamer but rarely have time for that now.

High Plains Reefer

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
I'm a mechanic by trade but I also do a lot of resales on Craigslist I work for a big used car dealership and steel fabrication as well as side work other hobbies are koi keeping and racing I have a shifter kart and a Subaru rally car no kids so that helps but we do have big dogs

Irishman

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
I used to have a 100cc cart when I was a kid. That thing was a blast!

IT work and I am also a DJ. I have a side business that gets new artists connected to events and promoters across the US.