Tajjo

I was pm'ing with tajjo and thought I had a deal with him to buy a 18O tank told him I would. Be here in thorton at 4pm he said three would be better so I told him to send his address and I headed up from the springs. Got up here at 3 and he never sent his address or called me. Its now five and I'm sitting at a gas station wondering why I have not heard from him and he has not responded to any of my messages. If you know who he is can you call him and and ask him to call me or. Pm me please,,,,

Tajjo

Butterfly Fish
Sorry for yesterday's confusion man. But if I didn't give you my address or phone number you shouldn't have made a trip to Thornton on whim. I understand that I said at 4 but a lot can change in a day which is exactly what happened.

On aonother note I hope you got it home ok. You might want to get a total of 4 guys on that puppy. Shes really heavy.

I just want to tell everyone that allthough tajjo and I had a rough Start that he is a very nice guy, he gave me an excellent deal and he went out of his way to help me out. I did make it home no problem and got the tank into my garage without breaking it, I want to say thanks again to both tajjo and his brother and thanks again to Michael.

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
lol....that must have been a deal he didnt want to miss

tyler is a nice guy

Tajjo

Butterfly Fish
Bay sorry bro. Ive been really busy we'll get you taken care of. I sent out the other 2 rigt after they sold then I got slammed with work.