Tank break down

Haddonisreef

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Well sad to say it breaking down my cube! With no time and summer getting in full swing I'd rather be outside camping and hiking. I'm gone keep most livestock and just cram it in the 180 but I do have the fallowing to get rid of. I know u all will want pics of sunburst so I'll post some in a few.t
snow flake clowns breeding pair! 125
Duncans prolly 25 heads 100
about 100lbs of live rock has bubble alge on some 2$ a lb
10- heads branching hammer 115
Copper band butterfly been w me for 3 yrs eats aptasia 50$

Last edited by a moderator:

TheRealChrisBrown

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Hey Charlie, I'm interested in the Copper Band. Im on vacation until the 13th though. Is the CBB tough with other fish, my last one got picked on to death.

Would you split the sunburst up from the clowns? Current clowns wouldn't take kindly to them....

Haddonisreef

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
TheRealChrisBrown;n672293 said:
Hey Charlie, I'm interested in the Copper Band. Im on vacation until the 13th though. Is the CBB tough with other fish, my last one got picked on to death.

Would you split the sunburst up from the clowns? Current clowns wouldn't take kindly to them....
U are curently in second for Cooper is split the nems from clowns for 275

Haddonisreef

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
jda123;n672305 said:
If the sunburst and clown pair is still available, I will take them. Can come today with cash.
Oh man if u were a hr sooner!! I did split up the trio so if u want the clowns lmk!

TheRealChrisBrown

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Charlie, I'm not back for a bit so Doug can take my spot for the nem. If it were one or two days I'd hold out, but at 2 weeks I don't want to slow down the wheels of progress!

Last edited by a moderator:

Haddonisreef

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
TheRealChrisBrown;n672312 said:
Charlie, I'm not back for a bit so Doug can take my spot for the nem. If it were one or two days I'd hold out, but at 2 weeks I don't want to slow down the wheels of progress!
There was someone who saw the post and text me! Sunburst sold

Haddonisreef

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Live rock 1$ a lb hate to see this stuff die off tons of life! Also 90$ for the clowns will be heading to lfs this week if no takers!
also have some lava lamp shrooms 15$ ea